Not only is it Easter this weekend but it is also the Boat Race! 300,000 spectators in London will line the four-and-a-quarter-mile Oxford v Cambridge Boat Race course from Putney to Mortlake on the afternoon of Sunday March 27 2016, with The Cancer Research UK Women’s Boat Race starting at 3.10pm, and The Cancer Research UK Boat Race starting at 4.10pm.
Here is a list of some great places to watch:
- The Crabtree, Fulham - The Victorian gastropub will have a no-bookings barbecue and hog roast in its large garden, while live music will play all day.
- The Blue Anchor, Hammersmith - Another outdoor barbecue right on the river with screens showing inside.
- The Duke's Head, Putney - Live music from 2pm and then live DJs until late in the downstairs Rowing Club. Free entry.
The lovely Laura Hyatt in her latest post for Heroine in Heels out and about in the Yull Flash Shoes in London. We love her ladylike leather and her post on Bottomless brunches in London! If you need any ideas for Easter Weekend, no need to look any further. (Although we do also enjoy Ben's Canteens Bottomless brunch and they let dogs in!)
This could be the most exciting day in Yull history as the Yull taxis went live today! If you spot one please do share a photo with us, competition details following soon.
Here is a brilliant photo of them lined up outside the Gherkin.
A sneak preview of what's to come for next winter, available for wholesale this month. Photos shot at Espero Studio by the extremely talented Emma-Jane Lewis. Make up by Lai, hair by Holly Louise, styling by Aisha Master and nails by Yull! Last but not least the gorgeous models Chloe-Jasmine Whichello, Laura Hurley, Li Routing and Jack the Maltese.
We have the following new styles!
- Cumbria: Yull’s first ever long boot! It has been years in the making but it is finally here with our added British touch of tweed. Made with elastic backs and calf’s leather these beauties are able to fit every Cinderella. Named and inspired by Cumbria as these are the must have boots for that region.
- Chester: Theses boots are inspired by the beautiful walled city in Cheshire. Mixing British tweed with a classic elegant wearable shape. The Chester boots are perfect for any winter outfit, you will always look the part.
- Battersea: Named and inspired by Yull’s hometown, Battersea. Home to the famous power station, London’s best park and even host to the Formula E! These shoes are our new quirky take on a classic Yull shape. Perfect for a night out in Bunga Bunga and a trip to the Prince Albert!
- Kensington: Our first ever T-Bar shoe. The elegant strap is both practical and beautiful. Named after Kensington as this shoe is fit for a Princess! You’ll never want to take them off!
Here are Yull we are developing a range of made in England nail varnishes to match your nails to your shoes. Especially with the launch of our first ever sandals in February we knew it was a necessity.
Each colour is to be named after a British tradition such as:
- Afternoon tea
- Polo in the park
- Punch & Judy
We would love to know your feedback on the colours. Please do tweet, instagram, Facebook or email.
Happy Black Friday and Cyber Monday from Yull.
10 days to buy shoes at 20% off with the code COOLYULL at checkout.
Well that is A Cool Yull.
To thank all of our wonderful customers for their loyalty we have teamed up with Beans in order to reward you all for purchasing from Yull. Join today and receive 100 beans.
Beans add up for every time you spend and connect. Invite your friends to receive even more beans! More beans = more money shoes = more shoes! Make space in your wardrobes ladies.
And there is more, we have just launched a Product Review function on our website. It would be incredible to have your feedback on your purchases at Yull. We are pleased to send 100 Yull Magic Beans just to say thank you for your time and your feedback.