Royal Ascot is Britain's most famous race meeting, attracting any of the world 's finest racehorses. Royal Ascot is a spectacle of fashion and style from all around the World. Here is the dress code style for the 3 different enclosures : 1. THE ROYAL ENCLOSURE
For Gentlemen : - black or grey morning dress
- a waistcoat and tie,
- a black or grey top hat
- black shoes
For Ladies : - Dresses and skirts falling just above the knee or longer.
- Dresses and tops should have straps of one inch or greater.
- Jackets and pashminas may be worn but dresses and tops
underneath still comply with the Royal Enclosure dress code.
- Trouser suits are welcome : full length and of matching material and
- Jumpsuits are welcome : full length with regulations matching that for
- Hats should be worn : a headpiece which has a solid base of 4 inches
(10cm) or more in diameter is acceptable
2. QUEEN ANNE ENCLOSURE AND VILLAGE ENCLOSURE
For gentlemen : it is required to wear a matching suit with a shirt and tie
For ladies : - a hat, headpiece or fascinator should be worn at all times
- strapless or sheer strap dresses and tops are not permitted however
off-the-shoulder dresses are permitted
- trousers and jumpsuits must be full length and trousers must be worn
with a top that adheres to the guidelines above
- midriffs must be covered
- shorts are not allowed
3. WINDSOR ENCLOSURE : No formal dress code, just wear smart clothes
This big horse race runs during five days (from 20th to 24th of June 2017) which are made for socialising. Tickets are already available!
Address : High St, Ascot SL5 7JX
Take your ticket and prepare your outfit for the most famous horse race in UK because you are not going to be disappointed