Royal Ascot 🐎
Royal Ascot starts on Tuesday, June 19th, have you got your outfit ready?
Royal Ascot is Britain’s most valuable race meeting, attracting many of the world’s finest racehorses to compete for more than £7.3m in prize money. Our eighteen Group races, eight of them Group One, have made household names of Royal Ascot winners like Black Caviar, Frankel and Yeats. Each year the meeting is broadcast to audiences around the globe, yet to experience it in person is something altogether more special.
- Dresses and skirts falling just above the knee or longer.
- Dresses and tops should have straps of one inch or greater.
- Jackets and pashminas may be worn but dresses and tops underneath should still comply with the Royal Enclosure dress code.
- Trouser suits are welcome. They should be of full-length to the ankle and of matching material and colour.
- Jumpsuits are welcome. They should be of full-length to the ankle, with regulations matching that for dresses.
- Hats should be worn; however a headpiece which has a solid base of 4 inches (10cm) or more in diameter is acceptable as an alternative to a hat.
- Strapless, off the shoulder, one shoulder, halter neck, bardot and spaghetti straps are not permitted.
- Midriffs must be covered.
- Fascinators are not permitted; neither are headpieces which do not have a solid base covering a sufficient area of the head (4 inches/10cm).
Date: Tuesday 19th June to Saturday 23rd June